The BOXER aluminium planter gives gardens a stylish and timeless look. The planter is corrosion resistant. By default, it is not waterproof. Aluminium is very lightweight. The aluminium planter can be left outside all year round without damage, even in freezing temperatures, so you can enjoy this planter for many years.
Once constructed, the aluminium planter is given several finishing treatments. The metal is roughened to allow better adhesion of the powder coating. This powder coating is available in a variety of colours and is applied with a strong adhesive primer. Finally, the planter is finished with a hard topcoat. This ensures that the BOXER aluminium planter is scratch resistant.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Aluminium planters are very robust, hard-wearing, resistant to corrosion and durable.
- The aluminium has a thickness of 3 mm. It can also be supplied in other thicknesses.
- The planter has feet and drainage holes, which allows it to float a little above the ground (15 mm) and provides optimal drainage.
- Scratch-resistant topcoat.
- Standard RAL colours are RAL 7016, RAL 7021, RAL 9005 and RAL 9016. There is a start-up charge for other colours.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.