The CARREZ galvanised steel planter gives gardens a timeless look. The planter's finish ensures that it is corrosion resistant and will last for many years outdoors.
Galvanised steel has a protective layer of zinc. Once constructed, the coated steel planter is given several finishing treatments. The metal is roughened to allow better adhesion of the powder coating. This is applied with a strong adhesive primer. Finally, the planter is finished with a hard topcoat of Qualicoat class 2. These layers ensure that the planter is of very high quality and scratch resistant.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Coated steel planters are very robust, hard-wearing, durable, and resistant to corrosion.
- The corten steel has a thickness of 2 mm.
- Scratch-resistant topcoat.
- This product is delivered ready for self-assembly, making it ideal for placement around an established tree or plant.
- Includes bolts, nuts and assembly instructions.
- Available in RAL 7016, RAL 7021, RAL 9005, and RAL 9016 as standard. This product can be supplied in other colours for an additional charge.