Tranquil and evocative, our corten steel pond wall is a wonderful addition to your garden. The pond wall can be added to the short or long side of the pond, making the pond an even more dynamic garden feature. We have pond walls with either a letterbox waterfall or a three-spout fountain waterfall. There's a wall to suit every pond and garden!
Corten steel has an orange-brown colour, the result of a natural rust layer. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on this material.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion, so the pond walls will last for many years.
- 5-year guarantee (pumps 2-year guarantee).
- The product can be customised.
- Includes stainless steel fasteners and pump.
- Corten steel pond walls are hard-wearing, weather-resistant, low-maintenance and durable.
- The corten steel has a standard thickness of 2 mm.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.
- The rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the product and stops the rust on corten steel flaking off.