Our edging can be used in many ways, for example, to create neat lawns or gravel paths. We have several edging options: straight, set and folded. 2 and 3 mm straight edging and 3 mm folded edging is flexible and can be curved. For larger projects, this edging can also be custom made.
The hot-dip galvanised material ensures that the edging is corrosion resistant and will last outdoors for decades. Hot-dip galvanising involves immersing the metal in a bath of molten zinc. This prevents the edging from rusting and creates a protective layer over the metal.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Galvanised steel edging is very strong, impact resistant, weatherproof and durable.
- The standard thickness of the galvanised steel is 2 or 3 mm.
- Our edging is available in six heights: 70, 100, 150, 200, 290, and 390 mm.
- Each edging strip has a length of 2300 mm.
- Edging is supplied in packs of 10, 20 or 40 strips.
- This product can be customised for larger projects.
- The strips can also be provided
with optional pre-drilled mounting holes (4x2 holes = : : : : ).