These sturdy corten steel stairs allow you to effortlessly connect areas of different heights. The natural colour and generous width of the metal give the staircase a luxurious and timeless look. This product looks particularly impressive when combined with other corten steel garden elements!
The orange-brown patina on the metal contributes to the timeless and luxurious appeal of this staircase. The colour is the result of a natural rust layer. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on these stairs.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion and makes the staircase long-lasting.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Does not include mounting hardware.
- Includes mounting option in the base.
- Corten steel steps are very robust, hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable.
- The corten steel has a standard thickness of 3 mm.
- The stairs can be made to order in different widths.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.
- The rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the stairs and stops the rust on corten steel flaking off.