Our rectangular water tables with bowls are distinctive and stylish garden ornaments. They bring extra ambience and dynamism to garden spaces. This effect is amplified by the water bowls that rest on top of the water table. The water flows over the edge of the bowls, adding life and movement to the garden. This water table with corten steel bowls will look lovely in the lush greenery of any garden. All our water tables include a pump and LED-lit fountains as standard. So you can enjoy this water feature at night too!
Corten steel has an orange-brown patina, giving the water bowl a bold, warm look. The colour is the result of a natural layer of rust. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on this material.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion, so the water tables will last for many years.
- 5-year guarantee (pumps 2-year guarantee, LED lights 1-year guarantee).
- Corten steel water tables with bowls are hard-wearing, weather-resistant, low-maintenance and durable.
- The corten steel has a standard thickness of 3 mm.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.
- The rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the product and stops the rust on corten steel flaking off.