Our retaining walls offer almost limitless possibilities for creating shape and form. We always have a variety of sizes, angles and curves in stock. This retaining wall with seating edge allows you to quickly create additional seating. The prefabricated, modular system makes it easy to invisibly join retaining wall elements together.
The orange-brown patina on the metal contributes to the bold, warm look of this retaining wall. The colour is the result of a natural layer of rust. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on this retaining wall.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion, extending the life of the retaining wall.
- 5-year guarantee.
- The standard height of this retaining wall is 600 mm and the top edge is 400x40 mm.
- The corten steel has a standard thickness of 3 mm.
- Corten steel retaining walls are very robust, hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable.
- Includes prefab system and stainless-steel fasteners.
- The product can be customised.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.
- The rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the retaining wall and stops the rust on corten steel flaking off.