With its timeless look, the aluminium wall adds a striking structural element to green spaces. The wall can also be used to create a private corner or provide shelter from the wind. The hollow construction makes it easy to install accessories. The wall should always be fixed securely to the ground.
Aluminium is resistant to corrosion and is available in several colours. It can be left outside all year round without damage, even in freezing temperatures, so you can enjoy this product for many years.
Once constructed, the aluminium wall is given several finishing treatments. The metal is roughened to allow better adhesion of the powder coating. This powder coating is available in a variety of colours and is applied with a strong adhesive primer. Finally, the wall is finished with a hard topcoat. This ensures that the wall is scratch resistant.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Includes mounting option in the base.
- Aluminium walls are very robust, hard-wearing, resistant to corrosion and durable.
- The aluminium has a thickness of 3 mm.
- Scratch-resistant topcoat.
- Standard RAL colours are RAL 7016, RAL 7021, RAL 9005 and RAL 9016. There is a start-up charge for other colours.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.