Polymer Concrete planter
Polymer Concrete is a moulded stone composite, which is ideal for use in public spaces. The material is highly compressed, making it extremely strong. Natural minerals mixed with binding agents, that are becoming increasingly recyclable. The planters are not submitted to wear and tear. They are 100% watertight and are therefore extremely frost resistant. The closed structure of the material means that it does not hold dirt and will naturally clean from rain water.
The products must be unpacked immediately after delivery so any moisture between the packaging and the product is not sealed. This can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
• Very high compressive strength and bending-resistance, many times higher than fibre reinforced concrete.
• 100% watertight and therefore also frost-proof
• Durable material, not submitted to wear and tear
• Natural mineral such as quartz, basalt and granite mixed with synthetic resin
• Compact structure, which prevents dirt from attaching; a proper downpour will clean the product.
• 5 year warranty
• Fill the container with about 10 cm of drainage material
• A water-permeable anti-root fabric on top of the drainage material
• Use soil that is suitable for the type of planting