This letterbox has a modern look. The FLYN has an exciting three-dimensional design that will look outstanding in any front garden.
The FLYN aluminium letterbox has a timeless look. Aluminium is also resistant to corrosion and is available in a variety of colours. The letterbox can be left outside all year round without damage, even in freezing temperatures. That means that you will enjoy this letterbox for many years.
Once constructed, the letterbox is given several finishing treatments. The metal is roughened to allow better adhesion of the powder coating. This powder coating is available in a variety of colours and is applied with a strong adhesive primer. Finally, the letterbox is finished with a hard topcoat. This ensures that the FLYN letterbox is scratch resistant.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Aluminium letterboxes are very robust, hard-wearing, resistant to corrosion and durable.
- The aluminium has a thickness of 3 mm.
- Lockable door including 2 keys.
- Scratch-resistant topcoat.
- Available in RAL 7021, RAL 7035, and RAL 9016 as standard. Other standard RAL colours are also available for an additional charge.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.
KEY POINTS TO NOTE:
- Products should be unpacked immediately upon receipt to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. This moisture can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
- We strongly recommend against drilling in or grinding the metal. This allows moisture to permeate the coating, causing it to come off.
- Clean annually with our ADEZZ cleaner/protector cleaner. Do not use a pressure washer and/or scouring pad. This damages the coating.
- We also supply house numbers and letters.