Round Galvanised Steel planter
First, the steel is degreased and then pickled (to remove all surface impurities). The degreasing generally takes place with a hot, strongly alkaline solution. The steel is immersed in molten zinc at a temperature of about 460 ° C. The high temperature creates an alloy.
Material thickness of Galvanised planters is standard 4mm.
• Solid and sustainable produced (material thickness 4mm)
• Timeless design that can be used everywhere
• Easy to move; has crane hooks on the inside
• Along the edges and corners, where objects generally are particularly susceptible to corrosion, the zinc layer is thicker
• Hollow products are also internally covered by a layer of zinc
• Long-term corrosion resistant
• No after-treatment needed
• Customisation possible
• 5 year warranty
• Provide the bottom with a layer of Ø35 mm pebbles
• Place anti-root cloth over the layer of pebbles
• Top up with earth suitable for chosen type of planting