The YORK planter is specially designed for easy positioning of heavy cultivation pots. A fully removable side wall and a smooth base allow pots to be slid effortlessly into place.
The YORK aluminium planter gives gardens a stylish look. The planter is corrosion resistant. By default, it is not waterproof. Aluminium is very lightweight. The aluminium planter can be left outside all year round without damage, even in freezing temperatures, so you can enjoy this planter for many years.
Once constructed, the aluminium planter is given several finishing treatments. The metal is roughened to allow better adhesion of the powder coating. This powder coating is available in a variety of colours and is applied with a strong adhesive primer. Finally, the planter is finished with a hard topcoat. This ensures that the YORK aluminium planter is scratch resistant.
- 5-year guarantee.
- The planter has drainage holes.
- Aluminium planters are very robust, hard-wearing, resistant to corrosion and durable.
- The aluminium has a thickness of 3 mm.
- This product can be supplied in all standard RAL colours. This may be subject to a start-up fee.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.