Our edging can be used in many ways, for example, to create neat lawns or gravel paths. We have several edging options: straight, set and folded. 2 and 3 mm straight edging and 3 mm folded edging is flexible and can be curved. For larger projects, this edging can also be custom made.
Corten steel has an orange-brown colour, the result of a natural rust layer. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on this material.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion, so the edging will last for many years.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Corten steel lawn edging is hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable.
- The corten steel has a standard thickness of 2 or 3 mm.
- The folded top edge is 30 mm wide.
- Our edging is available in six heights: 70, 100, 150, 200, 290, and 390 mm.
- Each edging strip has a length of 2300 mm.
- Edging is supplied in packs of 10, 20 or 40 strips.
- The strips can also be provided with optional pre-drilled mounting holes.
- This product can be customised for larger projects.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.
- The rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the edging and stops the rust on corten steel flaking off.