Bring a sustainable element into your garden with our BANDU: a planter made of bamboo. The natural appearance of bamboo will look beautiful in any garden. To help the bamboo retain its dark brown colour, treat with a protector once a year. If left untreated, the bamboo will develop a natural grey colour, which will also look lovely in your garden. The varibo pattern gives this planter character.
Bamboo is becoming increasingly popular as an element in gardens and this is reflected in our products. It is an excellent alternative to tropical hardwood. This is because bamboo grows much faster than hardwoods and can therefore be harvested much sooner. Tropical hardwood forests take 60 to 120 years to regenerate after being felled, while bamboo takes only 4 to 6 years. The plant regrows quickly – so quickly, in fact, that it is necessary to cut it back regularly.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Bamboo is a natural, sustainable, strong material with a long lifespan.
- The standard thickness of the bamboo is 20 mm, and the rim panel is 40 mm thick.
- The base is 90 mm high and recessed by 58 mm.
- Unlike other woods, bamboo shrinks and swells very little.
- If left untreated, bamboo will turn grey naturally as it ages. This colour change is caused by UV radiation.