You'll always receive your mail and packages safely and securely with the PACA corten steel letterbox, even when you're not at home! Our letterbox has a hatch that's roomy enough for a parcel. When the delivery agent closes the hatch, the parcel drops down into the compartment, which is then automatically sealed shut. You can empty the letterbox via a lockable door.
The PACA aluminium letterbox has a timeless look. Aluminium is also resistant to corrosion and is available in a variety of colours. The letterbox can be left outside all year round without damage, even in freezing temperatures. That means that you will enjoy this letterbox for many years.
Once constructed, the letterbox is given several finishing treatments. The metal is roughened to allow better adhesion of the powder coating. This powder coating is available in a variety of colours and is applied with a strong adhesive primer. Finally, the letterbox is finished with a hard topcoat. This ensures that the PACA letterbox is scratch resistant.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Aluminium letterboxes are very robust, hard-wearing, resistant to corrosion and durable.
- The aluminium has a thickness of 3 mm.
- The letterbox has a soft-open feature and an anti-theft system.
- Includes a lock with 2 keys.
- Scratch-resistant topcoat.
- Standard RAL colours are RAL 7016, RAL 7021, RAL 9005 and RAL 9016. There is a start-up charge for other colours.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.