Our retaining walls offer almost limitless possibilities for creating shape and form. We always have a variety of sizes, angles and curves in stock. The prefabricated, modular system makes it easy to invisibly join retaining wall elements together.
The orange-brown patina on the metal contributes to the bold, warm look of this retaining wall. The colour is the result of a natural layer of rust. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on this retaining wall.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion, extending the life of the retaining wall.
- 5-year guarantee.
- The top edge has a standard width of 50x25 mm.
- Our 20 and 30 cm high corten steel retaining walls have a standard thickness of 2 mm.
- The 40 and 60 cm high corten steel retaining walls have a standard thickness of 3 mm.
- Corten steel retaining walls are very robust, hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable.
- Includes prefab system and stainless-steel fasteners.
- The product can be customised.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.
- The rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the retaining wall and stops the rust on corten steel flaking off.