The CASE corten steel letterbox ensures that your mail and packages can always be delivered safely, even when you're not at home! Our letterbox is equipped with a roomy parcel box. The delivery agent simply opens the lid of the letterbox and places the package inside. The package automatically drops down when the lid is closed. You can empty the letterbox via a lockable door.
The corten steel letterbox has a warm look, thanks to the orange-brown patina on the metal. This patina is formed by a natural layer of rust. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on this material.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion and makes the letterbox long-lasting.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Corten steel letterboxes are very robust, hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable.
- The letterbox has a soft-close feature and an anti-theft system.
- Includes a lock with 2 keys.
- The corten steel has a thickness of 2 mm.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.
- The rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the product and stops the rust on corten steel flaking off.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.