Aluminium is corrosion resistant: The panels can withstand freezing temperatures and other weather conditions without damage, so you can enjoy this product for many years. The aluminium panel is available in several colours.
Once constructed, the aluminium panel is given several finishing treatments. The metal is roughened to allow better adhesion of the powder coating. This powder coating is available in a variety of colours and is applied with a strong adhesive primer. Finally, the aluminium is finished with a hard topcoat. This ensures that our panels are scratch resistant.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Aluminium panels are very robust, hard-wearing, resistant to corrosion and durable.
- The aluminium has a thickness of 3 mm.
- Double-folded sides provide stability and an attractive finish.
- Multiple mounting options: fix to the ground or attach to posts or walls.
- Easy-to-access fasteners make installation simple.
- Scratch-resistant topcoat.
- Standard RAL colours are RAL 7016, RAL 7021, RAL 9005 and RAL 9016. There is a start-up charge for other colours.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.