The TUBE coated steel planter gives gardens a modern look. The planter is corrosion resistant. By default, it is not waterproof. The material is also durable and strong. The planter is available in two standard colours. Almost all other colours can be ordered for an additional charge.
Once constructed, the coated steel planter is given several finishing treatments. The metal is roughened to allow better adhesion of the powder coating. This is applied with a strong adhesive primer. Finally, the planter is finished with a hard topcoat of Qualicoat class 2. These layers ensure that the planter is of very high quality and scratch resistant.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Coated steel planters are very robust, hard-wearing, resistant to corrosion and durable.
- The aluminium has a thickness of 4 mm.
- The planter has hidden feet and drainage holes, which allows it to float a little above the ground (15 mm) and provides optimal drainage.
- Scratch-resistant topcoat.
- Available in all standard RAL colours.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.