These sturdy aluminium steps allow you to effortlessly connect areas in a garden that differ in height. The natural colour and generous width of the metal give the staircase a luxurious and timeless look. This product looks particularly impressive when combined with other corten steel garden elements!
Aluminium is resistant to corrosion and is available in several colours. The material can be left outside all year round without damage, even in freezing temperatures, so you can enjoy this product for many years.
Once constructed, the aluminium stairs are given several finishing treatments. The metal is roughened to allow better adhesion of the powder coating. This powder coating is available in a variety of colours and is applied with a strong adhesive primer. Finally, the staircase is finished with a hard topcoat. This ensures that the stairs are scratch resistant.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Does not include mounting hardware.
- Includes mounting option in the base.
- Aluminium stairs are very robust, hard-wearing, resistant to corrosion and durable.
- The aluminium has a thickness of 4 mm.
- Scratch-resistant topcoat.
- Standard RAL colours are RAL 7016, RAL 7021, RAL 9005 and RAL 9016. There is a start-up charge for other colours.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.