The CARREZ corten steel planter will add warmth and boldness to any garden, thanks to the orange-brown patina on the metal. This patina is formed by a natural layer of rust. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on this planter.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion, extending the planter's life.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Corten steel planters are very robust, hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable.
- The planter has recessed wheels and drainage holes. This allows it to float a little above the ground (15 mm) and provides optimal drainage.
- The wheels make this planter easy to move. Note! Load capacity is 450kg per wheel.
- The corten steel has a thickness of 2 mm.
- Products are delivered without rust. The rusting process of Corten steel takes about 4-5 months.
- The rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the planter and stops the rust on corten steel flaking off.