The CARREZ aluminium planter gives gardens a timeless look. The planter is corrosion resistant. By default, it is not waterproof. Aluminium is very lightweight. The aluminium planter can be left outside all year round without damage, even in freezing temperatures. That means that this you will enjoy this planter for many years.
Once constructed, the planter is given several finishing treatments. The metal is roughened to allow better adhesion of the powder coating. This powder coating is available in a variety of colours and is applied with a strong adhesive primer. Finally, the planter is finished with a hard topcoat. This ensures that the CARREZ aluminium planter is scratch resistant.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Aluminium planters are very robust, hard-wearing, resistant to corrosion and durable.
- The aluminium has a thickness of 3 mm. It can also be supplied in other thicknesses.
- The planter has recessed wheels and drainage holes. This allows it to float a little above the ground (15 mm) and provides optimal drainage.
- The wheels make this planter easy to move. Note! Load capacity is 450kg per wheel.
- Scratch-resistant topcoat.
- The planter can be customised.
- Standard RAL colours are RAL 7016, RAL 7021, RAL 9005 and RAL 9016. There is a start-up charge for other colours.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.