Create a beautiful garden with the sleek design of our pedestal with seat. The pedestal can be used as a seat or as the perfect plinth for displaying a sculpture. This makes it easy to create a cosy corner in the garden. The product is made of corten steel, giving it a bold, warm look that works well with the lush greenery in a garden. A real eye-catcher!
Corten steel has an orange-brown colour, the result of a natural rust layer. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on this material.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion, so the pedestals will last for many years.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Load-bearing capacity of up to 150 kg.
- Includes Garapa hardwood seat.
- Corten steel pedestals are hard-wearing, weather-resistant, low-maintenance and durable.
- The corten steel has a standard thickness of 2 mm.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.
- The rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the pedestal and stops the rust on corten steel flaking off.