The NOX corten steel letterbox has a bold and warm look, thanks to the orange-brown patina on the metal. This patina is formed by a natural layer of rust. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on this material.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion and makes the letterbox long-lasting.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Corten steel letterboxes are very robust, hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable.
- Lockable door including 2 keys.
- The corten steel has a thickness of 1,5 mm.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.
- The rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the product and stops the rust on corten steel flaking off.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.