With its bold, warm look, the corten steel wall adds a striking structural element to green spaces. The wall can also be used to create a private corner or provide shelter from the wind. The hollow construction makes it easy to install accessories. The wall should always be fixed securely to the ground.
The orange-brown patina on the metal contributes to the bold, warm look of this wall. The colour is the result of a natural layer of rust. Another name for corten steel is weathering steel: weather conditions have a positive effect on this wall.
Corten steel is a metal alloy made by adding copper, phosphorus, silicon, nickel and chromium to iron. When exposed to air, the material forms a protective layer of rust. This natural coating prevents further corrosion and makes the wall long-lasting.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Includes mounting option in the base.
- Corten steel walls are very robust, hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable.
- The corten steel has a standard thickness of 2 mm.
- The product can be customised.
- Products are delivered without rust. The corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions.
- The rust can be fixed by applying Owatrol. This is a penetrating rust inhibitor that forms a protective anti-rust coating. Owatrol protects the wall and stops the rust on corten steel flaking off.