Our retaining walls offer almost limitless possibilities for creating shape and form. We always have a variety of sizes, angles and curves in stock. The prefabricated, modular system makes it easy to invisibly join retaining wall elements together.
Aluminium is corrosion resistant and is available in several colours. It can be left outside all year round without damage, even in freezing temperatures, so you can enjoy this product for many years.
Once constructed, the aluminium retaining wall is given several finishing treatments. The metal is roughened to allow better adhesion of the powder coating. This powder coating is available in a variety of colours and is applied with a strong adhesive primer. Finally, the retaining wall is finished with a hard topcoat. This ensures that the retaining wall is scratch resistant.
- 5-year guarantee.
- Includes prefab system and stainless-steel fasteners.
- The top edge has a standard width of 50x25 mm.
- Aluminium retaining walls are very robust, hard-wearing, resistant to corrosion and durable.
- The 20 and 30 cm high aluminium retaining walls have a standard thickness of 3 mm.
- The 40 and 60 cm high aluminium retaining walls have a standard thickness of 3 mm.
- Scratch-resistant topcoat.
- Standard RAL colours are RAL 7016, RAL 7021, RAL 9005 and RAL 9016. There is a start-up charge for other colours.
- We also supply professional maintenance products.